We attended the Marine Corps ball on Nov. 8 in DesMoines. The event itself was fine, but I wasn't feeling the greatest so we were the old couple that retired early that evening. I went to a regular doctor's appt. on the following Monday to find that both babies had flipped and were now breech....which explains why I was feeling like I was feeling at the ball. At least I wasn't imagining things!! Stinkers. I am having a c section so their position isn't as important but their "road trip" if you will wasn't at all pleasant for me. Yet another reminder that I'm not in control!! Due to my lack of excitement there are very few pictures from that night.....such is life.
2 comments:
Kelly,you both look wonderful!! Even when you have very little to say I chuckle!! Take care!!
I concur. Your blogs are always So enjoyable and you look marvelous!
Post a Comment