You can barely see him cuz I was afraid to move, but the one in the white cover is Scott. He was on the sword detail for the ceremony.They did a great job even when someone got out of order and started the Commandant's message before dismissing them. Hooray nobody passed out!!
Scott and some of his Marines. As usual, I don't think he's buying what Lange is selling! lol
We are cheap and didn't do professional pics, so we settled for a shot by the food table.
Our friends the Nahers. It was their last Marine Corps ball so happy we could share it with them!!
 |
| Proof that we danced! |
I had the sitter take this one when we got home. I didn't get a pic of Scott in his sword get up and wanted one. Handsome guy. :) We had a nice time even if it was on a Tuesday! At least it was in town and not a few hours away like it has been in the past. Afterwards we did go to the bar at the Harvey Mansion for a drink or two, but it was a pretty early evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment