Monday, January 19, 2009

Mommy guilt wins




A couple of weeks ago when it had snowed and the temp. was not freezing I was having Mommy guilt that the kids had not yet been sledding this year. We have a slight hill on the side of our house so I took the kids out for a short while. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. They seemed to enjoy themselves and knew that Mom could only handle it for a short while so were troopers when I said it was time to be done. Daddy has plans to take them up to Reagan's school while he's off of work for baby leave to hopefully get in anther round of fun.


Baby day is fast approaching. The date was changed to Jan. 22, which is this Thursday. Surgery is at 8 am so we'll be at the U of I Hospital bright and early. We're anxious to see these new little ones and are so happy we've been able to keep them in and growing for nearly 38 weeks. Yippy! I'm anxious to get the surgery part over. Grandma Vicki, Scott's Mom, will be staying with the older kids for a few days and my sister will take over that part of it over the weekend. I'm hoping if all goes well we'll all be home on Sunday sometime, but we'll take it day by day. My next post should include baby pictures!!! Take care until then.

No comments: