Friday, April 24, 2009

Addison and Brady - 3 months old
















Addison and Brady are 3 months old now. They are doing well. They sleep 7-9 hrs a night and are on a pretty decent schedule. Yippy!!! Addison finally weighs 9lbs and Brady is probably around 12 now. He's got her by a good 3lbs, I'd say. Addison still has issues with keeping her food down and we think that might contribute to the weight difference in them so she goes for regular weight checks at the doctor to make sure she stays on the chart. We switched her to a soy formula and although she spits up some, it is way less than before. Hopefully this weeks weight check will show great progress due to the new formula. We'll see. Other than that they just talk and coo away until they want to eat or sleep...all is good.
Here are some recent pics. Scott's mom came for a couple of nights while Scott was out of town this week. That's always a big help and the kids love it too. I'm glad she came so I could get some things done, which included a hair cut...yippy. I'm liking the new, shorter cut...we'll see though when I have to style it myself!!!!

No comments: