Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wasserbahn waterpark for Brett's B-day

Addison testing the waters....she wasn't having it.
Reagan and Jana during mini golf.
Amanda, Reagan, Jana, Adam.
Scott, Tyler and Brett golfing.
Brett and Tyler posing on the horses. Quote from Brett, " Mom, what if they move?" Silly boy.
Brett loving the water!
Jana and Brett.
Reagan.
Jana
Tyler
I love this one of Jana....caught her having some fun!
Scott playing with the kiddos in the pool.
Brett, Jana and Tyler....Reagan was obsessed with the water slides and didn't have time to be posing for pictures!
My Dad and Brady boy.
Brother Adam and Reagan.
Happy Birthday Brett!
Here I got them all together.
Brett, I think your goggles were a wee bit to tight!
Rea.
The underwater/shark cake.

We spent the weekend in the Amanas at the Wasserbahn water park for Brett's birthday this year. My sister drove over so her kids could play at the park too. My brother and parents were nearby for the day and met up with us as well. All in all it turned out to be a nice little getaway. The kids enjoyed swimming and we did some mini golf as well. Brett wanted a shark cake so I did the best I could. It was actually pretty fun to create and he loved it so that's all that matters!

No comments: