This Brett Man of ours is quite the character!!! He's pretty darn funny...here's the latest.
'Mom, can I gave a Reese's Penis?" He was really asking for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
While driving Brett to school the other day I got angry at another driver and called them a "Jack Wad." Brett's reply to my comment, "Mom, how do you know his name?" Oops....I couldn't stop laughing. I'm thinking he is probably also thinking that there are A LOT of people named Jack....as I say that a lot!!
A few weeks ago Scott was out of town and the kids and I were driving home from somewhere and the kids were trying to play the quiet game. It lasted about 3 seconds then Brett says, "Geez, I can't keep my mouth shut for very long!" My answer, "No, really? Ya think?" Funny stuff from my four year old charmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment