Sunday, September 9, 2012

Looky what I found!

I did some pickin' off the curb in the hood. What an awesome patio table, huh? Scott thinks it needs power washed and painted, but I say it is perfect just like this! I rolled this sucker nearly a block in the rain to get it to my house! Then with all the kids and Scott (I didn't know he was too) watching from the Carolina Room I went to tip it on it's end and that sucker is HEAVY! My flip flop got stuck underneath it and it hit me in the head and I fell on my rear, only to hear the roar of laughter from from the house. Reagan swears she was worried for half a second before laughing herself to tears. I also scored two stools to use with it too, just as soon as I get a shower curtain to recover the seats with. I'm also searching for a clearance umbrella for it and then it'll be complete and cute as ever!

No comments: