The little two had fun making sure their buckets and shovels still worked.
Daddy taking the little two for a toe test in the water. It was overcast, as you can see, but that's much better beach weather than blaring hot sun.
I call this his Baywatch moment.
Miss Stephanie showing him a widdle baby crab.
Reagan on the water.
See these two pictures? This is how you get sand in your butt...LOTS of sand! lol
![]() |
| Brett riding in. He's a bit to brave for this mama's liking! |
Caitlyn playing with Addison.
Brett working smarter not harder when hauling water!!
Big things happening here. So intense!
Afterwards we headed for some pizza and it was BIG pizza. Brady was crackin' up.
Addison looks to Brady to see how the heck to eat the thing.
Nom. Nom. Nom.
The "B" section. Brady, Brett, and Bryant
It was raining in New Bern when we got home so some puddle jumping was in order. They were already wet and headed for the tub, so I let them think I was being extra awesome. Hee, hee. I really think it probably saved my house from some of the sand we brought home. Fun day!



















No comments:
Post a Comment