Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Reunion-Grandma Vicki's side

Reagan and cousin Makenzi.....Rea had a mouth full of chocolate brownie and wouldn't open her mouth....if she had the picture probably wouldn't have made the cut here. LOL.
Scott brother Jeff holding Brady and Scott wishing I would say it was time to leave.....or put the freaking camera down, take your pick.

Grandma Vicki (in the white shorts and pinkish top) with her Dad and brothers and sisters.


Scott's Aunt Sue and Brady.

Scott's brother Mark and Brett.

Reagan and Makenzi checking out the chickens.

Scott's cousin Joey with Jeff and Mark.

Scott and Addison the turtle head.

Scott's brother Philip with his youngest, Zhara.

From the right, Scott's cousin Laurie, his cousin Amy and her husband Joe.

Scott's Uncle Kent and cousin Clint.

Scott's cousin's wife, Julie and their daughter Calli.

Gracie coloring.

Bill, Grandpa of Gracie, coloring.

This is what I got when I asked Brett to look at me and smile....I think I'm in for it with this little one!!

Brett, Makenzi, Reagan, Calli all picking and eating Sue's strawberries.

Found some more....they all probably still have the runs from all the berries they ate!

Niece Bella coloring. Such a poser....Bella, please give Brett lessons!

Uncle Jeff and Brett checking out the eggs in the chicken coop.

Makenzi and Bella.

Addison with her name tag.

Sister in Law Misty with Zhara.

Scott's Dad holding Brett and Bella.

Grandpa Mike and Jeff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do you have such a big family you have to wear nametags or do you wear them so you'll know who is who after all those Budweiser's?