Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jumpin' around




When the old neighbors in Iowa City gave us the trampoline they also hooked us up with a tent that goes in it. Reagan went off to play with the neighborhood girls and left Brett sad and alone at home so I put the tent up for him. It was fun, but I wouldn't let them sleep in it that night....sorry kiddos.

While messing in the future flower garden in the front of the house we found a toad. The kids had fun capturing him and letting him free in the prairie area off the back of our yard. Brett didn't elect to carry him in his hands as he didn't want to get peed on....I SO remember that as a kid....catching toads and getting peed on....fun! Tonight Reagan and I spotted a tree frog on the front porch. I often find them eating up the bugs...yay for frogs and toads!!

No comments: