Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some of the latest funny moments here.....

I normally put these funnies on Facebook but decided since this blog will someday become a book I should add them or else I'll forget them. Most of these are from Brett.....no surprise. Some are funny some make my head spin but it's us! I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Valenswine
FB POST: Trying to not be offended that Brett told me I was his Valenswine! LOL He informs me it was from a book. I'll take his word for it. Happy Valentine's Day! Yesterday I came home to a super clean kitchen and living room and a steam cleaned rug, not so sure any gift today could top that! Thanks Babe! I ♥ you Scott Schmitz!

Nothing like waking on Valentine's Day to be called a Valenswine by your 5 year old! Especially on a week where you nearly choked with laughter when you noticed your military ID said you weighed 145lbs...HA! Not so sure I've weighed that since high school. I did, however, break the office chair this week too....hmmmmm. Th at said, I Googled the book and it is very cute and I'm happy to be his Valenswine! From the book, "'Oh, Mother!' piglet Polly said. 'Please say that you'll be mine. Right now I see you are, for me, the perfect valenswine!'"

Bugles

FB POST: I enjoyed watching the little two discover the fun of Bugles while we waited for Brett at school today. I vividly remember trying to get one to fit on each finger and pretend away! They were impressed that their fingers fit.

Brett Barf?
FB POST: Brett: "Mom, is there a football player called, Brett Barf?" LOL My answer: "It depends on who you ask! But, I'm pretty sure his last name is Favre" Funny. Funny. Funny. Must have been an interesting conversation at preschool.

The garbage truck. This was sweet.....
FB POST: Thank you to the garbage truck driver who made Brady's day b y waving to us as we watched him collect trash this morning. He was so excited! Cute.

The Last Air Bender
FB POST: Rea and I are headed to dance class as Scott and Brett gear up for a movie night...thanks for the new movie Mark Schmitz! Brett figures you must have talked to Santa and figured out he didn't get that movie yet, LOL!
Channeling, The Don!
FB Post: On the way home from preschool Brett tells me, "Mom, you're fired!" This is what happens when the Mom says no to McDonald's (again)! LOL
Surprise shots. This one wasn't so funny......more like irritating! Ugh! FB Post: Had a well kiddo check for Reagan today and decided to do flu shots for her and Brett. Brett also needed a chicken pox booster. No biggie, right? WRONG! Talk about two hysterically insane children. Pretty sure I rate a glass of wine after that...good grief!

Addison has to potty!
FB Post: Brett's calls out, "Mom, I think Addison has to go potty, she's holding her penis ...or whatever girl's call it!" LOL

Never a dull moment here! A huge thank you to my kiddos for all the material! LOL

No comments: