
I am learning to "handle" mid 50 degree weather in February!! Yippee! We had a wonderful time outside last Sunday afternoon. Brady tooled around the yard in the Gator and only hit the fence once!

We shot Nerf darts and the babies 'fetched" them!

Brady was a little tea pot!

We played some basketball and did keep away with the big kids. Brady likes to dibble, dibble, dibble and even makes a dribbling motion with his hand and harm without a ball. They've been watching at the games!

The, "I need a tissue" face.

The, "I snuck another Oreo with Brett" face!

I love this picture. Reagan and Brady on a joy ride.

Safety first! That's my boy! He loves to buckle things so the helmet was right up his alley.

Addison and her cocaine addiction.....aka, puppy cow, with LOTS of powdered sugar to go around. At least she cleaned up her "mess" as she called it.
No comments:
Post a Comment