

MCAS Cherry Point has a Parent Night Out program twice a month, which is pretty cool. Hourly care for your kiddos at the base child care center from 6-10. An even more awesome program is Take 10. While your spouse is deployed you can get 10 hours of free daycare per child per month.......this can even be used on Parent Night Outs...yippee! I figure the big two could use a night out where my attention was all theirs, as the two year olds make sure it doesn't happen at our house. We dropped the boogers off and headed to the Dollar Tree where I told them to choose 3 things, whatever they wanted. They don't shop often, or don't get to choose things often so they thought this was great....and it only cost me $6.00!
Then we headed to Panera Bread in Morehead City. I'd been craving it and it's to far out of the way to just go on a regular basis. Here Reagan and Brett are enjoying the mac and cheese....if you haven't tried it, it's amazing!!!!


Being goofy. Lots of giggles lots of fun together.

Yep, I'm talented....and special.

Reagan licking the cookie so nobody else wants it!

He's not going to share either! We had a great time. I'm trying to do one thing a month while Scoot is gone with just the big kids. This was our Sept. thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment