
Push me again, Gamma!!

Reagan,Brett and Dad playing some catch.

I had asked if Mom and Dad would be interested in purchasing new beds for the babes for Christmas and Birthday instead of toys or anything else. We were having some MAJOR bedtime issues so I thought if we got them and then made a really big deal about it when G & G were here that that would help. I think it did. Papa had all sorts of help with assembly.


Now when we are talking about our beds or about Papa the little two say, "Papa made my bed!" Yep! Thank you, Papa!


What is it you ask? Sour cream! LOL

Testing the new bed complete with Buzz and Woody sheets! Note that the Daddy pillowcase beat out Buzz and Woody both, however!!!

Addy has a princess bed!

And a spoiling Grandma read her a book over, and over, and over, and over until she was fast asleep...........her mommy isn't that nice!

There is something about this chair and a man, I think. Addy snuck up and got in the chair with Papa, who was complete with neck pillow just like Daddy does!!

Only seconds later..............Brady found his spot. Funny thing is one night when our friend Randal stopped a couple of months ago both kids told him to go sit in that chair (no neck pillow) but he did and they both climbed right up. They needed their chair fix, I guess. Stinkers. We're anxious for Daddy's buns to be in that chair, even if he is napping!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment