Monday, May 18, 2009

Chicago...continued

Us at Club Krem....Scott figured it was Russian....I'm thinking he was wrong......most of the crowd was Asian.

Clark and Kara dancin' crazy.


The group, minus John, who was, well, in the John, I guess.


Scott and his cousin's (some of them, he's got tons). John, Clark, Scott, Joe, Luke.
On Sat. Scott and I visited the Hershey store to get some goodies for the kids then walked all over God's green earth just lookin' around. I forgot my tennis shoes and got blisters...bad...it was worth it though. We ended up at the Navy Pier and wouldn't you know it was Marine Week....a girl can't escape it...I should figure that out. Naturally, Scott runs into a guy he new in Japan and a Col. he recognized from TBS in Virginia....seriously does he have to know someone every place we go??? I guess so. After our outing we went back to the hotel to get ready for Jersey Boys that evening. We stopped at Clark's house to have some pizza and then headed to the show. Jersey Boys was great....we LOVED it. They had a lot of hit songs...and I even knew them (I usually know nothing about songs, their titles, or the artist). After the show we met Scott's cousins at a club and drank way to much, a nice change for me....finally a vacation where I wasn't preggo!! We actually did ok, Kara, has a catering business and rents the kitchen space in the club we went to so we drank for free. Good times.

No comments: