Monday, May 4, 2009

Cousins




My sister and her kids came to town last week. I'd say it was so Scott and I could go to a funeral of a friend's mother, she might say it was to unload more baby stuff and kid's clothes from her house to mine!!

I have to admit, this time the four older kids stressed me out...not sure what it is, but when they get together chaos is certain...I think Amanda would agree....they were a tad naughty this time around. We did get a chance to go to the Children's Museum this time since Rea was off of school. Here Brett and Tyler are pictured making pizzas in the pizza parlor. Reagan and Jana are rolling balls in the ball room. Excuse Jana's hair, Reagan did it for her......I don't see a future in hair styling for the girl!! There's another of them all in the farm house. I thought this was going to be an awesome pic, of course Brett was a stinker....one is always having an off moment when I want a group photo. We tried again just before we parted ways...and captured a cute group hug!! Moments later 3 of the 4 ran off (moments after a lecture to not run off) so here they are....noses on the wall at the mall. Stinkers. I'm sure they'd tell you they had a blast, Amanda and I might tell you otherwise! Again, stinkers!



No comments: