Wednesday, March 9, 2011

70 something and sunny!

Two weekends ago we enjoyed AMAZING weather. The kids and I enjoyed some time outside while Scott was a the church playing basketball with a group of men.

Salsa?
Ms. Reagan.

Naturally the horse shoe stakes turned into weapons.

Brady lost his pants but has the stakes so all is good!

Water play! Everything is more fun with water involved.

Brady thought his Goldfish crackers should take a swim in the water....I prefer to this them swimming up his nose!

Sweet big brother Brett shared his water with the little two. They were then consumed by these bottles of flavored water. Who needs toys really?

Addy's turn!
How DO I get this stuff out of here?

Reagan and Brett love to sing The Eye of the Tiger. I caught them jamming on the trampoline and snapped a picture without them knowing. Hilarious!

No comments: