
Reagan, Brett, Brannen and Brady enjoying the trampoline.

We introduced them to Just Dance and they LOVED it! Brannen had a ball! Krista who was literally days from having number two rocked it as well. We happily report that Adalene Sarah is now here and well and beautiful!

Addison rockin' the microphone and licking it too!

Adam is such a good sport. He was very accommodating to Reagan and her request to play Just Dance.

Then..........ROCK BAND! How fun. They liked that one too!

Scott and Adam. Good buddies from TBS and ever since. They'll be headed to Quantico, VA soon so hopefully we'll get to see them again before they go North. We'll CERTAINLY make a trip up to see them in Quantico as our friends the Attwoods are headed there too!
2 comments:
The Atwoods and the Weathers must be some close friends. Virginia is quite a drive to visit family, let alone friends.
They are great people, you should meet them someday. I do plan to go to the D.C. area during cherry blossom time to visit them while we’re on the east coast. Seeing old Marine Corps friends is always fun, as I’m sure you’d agree.
It seems my post offended you, I apologize. I wish we would have gotten up to see you as well, although TBS graduation wasn’t the ideal time, IMO, which is why we decided only Scott would come. Ya’ll weren’t sticking around and were heading straight to Iowa anyways to reconnect with some friends at ISU, so we decided that was a lot of time in the car for our four kiddos with that quick of a turn around.
We spent July and Aug. consumed with getting our house set up then school started which made it hard to travel. Would have loved for your family to make an attempt to come down as well, but as you know, life is busy. I remember how consuming TBS was and, in all honesty, I figured any extra time you had you’d want to be with your family not entertaining guests.
Post a Comment