
One Sat. we dropped Reagan off at Rollerland for a Girl Scout function and the rest of us headed downtown to get some tickets for an upcoming play. Brett was thirsty and suggested we get a Pepsi since we were downtown after all. I originally said no, but as we got close I saw there was no line and we were ahead of schedule, so we did it Brett's way and got some Pepsi's. They bought and converted the adjacent store to the original Pepsi Store and opened up either side so now it's remodeled and huge. One side for drinks and tables and the whole new side is more tables and merchandise....so much more space than before, it looks great!

Reagan killing some time after rollerskating.......wanting to win a prize......no luck!

I said, "don't smile" and they didn't.....a bundle of joy, aren't they. Really they were just sick of us moms gabbing away as they sat and waited! Reagan with Jenna and Lindsay.

After getting Reagan we were headed to base to the park for our October Whine & Dine get together with the wives and kids of Scott's Det. When we stopped at home to get our food to take Brett was having a rough Daddy moment so he needed his Daddy bear AND pillow....this prompted Reagan to want hers and the little two to want their Daddy doggies. Here's Brady lovin' on his Daddy Goggy, as he says it.

We did a tail gate theme and we all wore jerseys or shirts from our favorite team. We kept it simple and ate walking tacos, which were a hit too.

I brought paint and the works and everyone brought pumpkins to paint. They all had a great time with that.

Painting away.

The Det ladies, six of us anyways! Becky Workman, Me, Stephanie Alarid, Krissy Chartrand, Karina Kasem, and Robyn Wynn.

Reagan was feeling brave and she and a couple of the other girls coreographed a song and dance. I was impressed and Reagan did the singing. We all sat to watch them perform and they did great! Rea was pretty proud of herself too!

Brady's painted pumpkin.

Addison's...."it's hebby!"

Brett's.

Mine.

Reagan's.
A great time. Our November gathering will be Thanksgiving at our house. Lots of us were staying in the area so who better to be with than our military family. I love military Thanksgivings......the food is as diverse as the people coming.....I'm secretly hoping someone is Filipino....I want some lumpia! Looking forward to that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment