
We found our way! What an amazingly beautiful ride we had through the mountains in Asheville to get to this point. The kids even stopped watching their movie to 'oh and aw' over the colors. Amazing....and pictures, on my camera at least, just don't do them justice.

I had never seen a real life God made waterfall.....plenty of man made ones, but really wanted to see a real one.....and now I have!

Looking Glass Falls.

Reagan and Brett posing. They were happy to climb down the rocks to get a picture taken!

I'm sure I looked all a mess.....Scott's one bit of advice was, "don't lose a kid while you're looking at the leaves!" So I had to oblige....yep, Brady's on a leash. Had never used it but when I found out that to get to the waterfall you just pull off on the side of the winding road and walk along the side til you get to the look out, I decided it was for the best....and Addison, well, she'd rather I held her all the time anyways so she was perfectly happy in the Ergo!

We'll have to go back in the summer to wade in the water!

Gorgeous there....

around....

every turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment