Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adventureland, July 11, 2010

For three years in a row now my sister and I have taken our kids to Adventureland in the summer. As I post these pictures it just amazes me at how much they've grown since that first year, three summers ago. We did rides this time that weren't an option before and rides that used to be scary were now done over, and over, and over again. and we even out grew some rides too!!! Suddenly the ladybugs didn't seem like a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of our fun!


Three years ago Brett cried the ENTIRE ride as I stood at the bottom and felt like the worst mommy ever! This year he ran right to it!! Go Brett!!


This goose was hilarious. Brett figured it was "nice" and tried to pet it and it nipped at him thinking Brett was offering him food. Man did that kid JUMP! Of course when Tyler walked up Brett said, "pet the goose!". I watched as Tyler jumped just as much....hilarious.

Big brains, that's what we like!!

Skinny model chics.....to bad the mirror was bolted to the floor....I'd have taken it with me!!

What's just as great as this image.....Amanda's face in the background. We nearly peed our pants in the mirror room......so fun.....I laugh just as hard each time I look at them! HA!

It just makes you want to start kicking up your feet and singing the lollipop kids! LOL.

Fishing at their favorite game...pay money....fish.....get a prize. They like certainty....so do I!

We raced the boats......she won....really, I let her win so I didn't have to hear her pout the rest of the day. I'm a thinker!
The kids taking a breather.
The ducklings we got to feed and watch along with the fish...and a muskrat.

Waiting in line at the Raging River.

Amanda and Jana.

Tyler and Reagan.

Me and Brett.

We allowed them to go on the sky ride....scary for the mama....but they did great....well, exiting was an issue, but whatever.
Tyler and Amanda.

Me and Brett.....I wasn't about to let him go without me...nope....maybe in 10 years.

Bumper cars.....a favorite for the kids.....I'm not so sure they should get their licenses.....ever!

Waiting in line at the carousel.

Me with Brett and Jana on the carousel.

No comments: