
Dad and I had been talking about going to the Farmer's Market in Des Moines before we headed to NC and thankfully we were able to find a Sat. that worked. We left early for Des Moines so we could have breakfast at the market. It's a spectacular Farmer's Market, going early saved us from the huge crowds and the hot sun. We had a great time. I surely drove my family members nuts taking pictures of veggies and objects the symbolize our last name!!! Hee, hee.

The kids enjoying breakfast downtown at the Farmer's Market in Des Moines.

The babes are enjoying some breakfast pizza. Looks like I caught Brady with his eyes shut...oops....Addy is looking happy, however.


Papa lifting Brett so he could choose the best kohlrobi his dollar could buy.

The boys smelling the roses with Grandma.



Two kids....four missing teeth!!


The babes liked the bread Grandma Debbie bought. Yummy!!

Papa hooked the kids up with sno cones. Here they are posing with a huge Elk antler.


Looks yummy, huh?

How thinks up these things?


Melons....Yes, I find produce pretty....especially in natural sunlight.

Tasting watermelon....and by the look on Reagan's face she must not have liked it....no, I think she was searching for seeds.

The kiddos picking out flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment