
I saw an ad for this place last year when Scott and I came to KC. I knew the kiddos would love it so it was on my "must do" list for this family trip. It was crowded but enjoyable.

The kiddos waiting for our table.

All decked out in their engineer hats.

You order your food on the phone at the table and then it gets delivered by a train that goes around the entire restaurant. The kids thoroughly enjoyed this part!!

Here it comes! The drinks are delivered by wait staff, fyi!! ;)

The boys drawing at the Crayola store.

Reagan and Kayla drew too.

Crayola color wheel.

Yippee!! Crayons!! OK, so Jill and I were probably, maybe the MOST excited for the Crayola store. It is pretty sweet, I have to say.

The boys took some time to color a page or two at the store as well.

Kayla and Reagan at the plaza fountains.

Reagan and Brady enjoying the water. Reagan was a great helper....mama didn't exactly want to get drenched chasing him all round the park.

We had to P-E-E-L this one from the water. Addison wasn't that interested...she sat with Daddy and watched most of the time.

Reagan, Brady and Brett......SOAKED and loving it.

My lovely friend Jill, me, and Addison at the plaza watching the kiddos splash around.

Stick around much longer Brett and you'll get a surprise! SPLASH!

Daddy and the babes enjoying the shade.

"Mom, are you sure we can get our clothes wet?" YES, go for it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment