Monday, September 26, 2011

Here's some school work we did, Daddy!

Reagan learned about the skeletal system and the other systems of the body.

A mouse, a duck, and a frog.

Humpty Dumpty and Jack, as in the one that went up the hill with Jill.

A cow and a bus.....I'm guessing rectangle was the shape of the day here!

God made the moon and the stars.

Pictures we drew.

Addison's hands.

Brady's hands. He was NOT interested in doing this project at first, I guess. He didn't want to get his hands dirty. I could only laugh because Brett was the EXACT same way when he went to Ladybug Preschool in Iowa City when he was 3. Oh, my clean boys!! LOL

....close up in case you wanted to read what it says.

Addison and Brady's glittery suns. God made the sun and this glitter made a mess, but whatever....

No comments: