Monday, September 26, 2011

Nail polish........


So, as many of you know I don't really enjoy talking on the phone. This here would be another reason why......naughtiness happens while I'm on the phone! I was talking to a friend in Maryland and thought the babes were playing nicely upstairs in the play room. Wrong. Reagan had painted her nails earlier in the day and I distinctly remember saying, "Make sure the lid is on tight and that you put it up where the little two cannot get it." And I remember her saying, " I know Mom, I did." Wrong. Or she did and it just wasn't good enough......I should expect nothing less from two kids who can get to places within my cell phone that I didn't know existed! They were COVERED in polish. If you saw the back of Brady you'd see it there too....and in each armpit. Lucky for them I had a full bottle of remover.....scrubbing away we went! After cleaning them I used so much remover that I feared they were flammable, it was off to the tub. Then I'm sure I put them in a nice quiet place and told the other two to watch them for a bit so I could not only lower my blood pressure, but 'de-pink' the upstairs bathroom sink, and floor, and door, and walls, and toilet seat, and the hallway floor, and the carpet.....the carpet isn't 100% yet but I haven't cared enough to really try to get it out. Needless to say Reagan hasn't painted her nails since...........

No comments: